Monday, June 23, 2014

My Hibernate Hangout!

I find people say they are back to blogging and they hope to continue this time and all that stuff.
I really don't see a need to say so.

Blogging may be your hobby. It may be your past time. It need not be a report to someone.
I am someone who fall in to this category who has been struggling with my own life and almost forgot that I have a blog.

I used to love blogging. My favorite past time and an evidence to my lovely pursuit of Writing.

I always wanted to write a lot. I wanted to express everything in words. From the irritated feeling you get when you are commuting in a busy thoroughfare to the divine feeling you get when you find love.

And I wanted to be Special, without getting lost in the runway of Life.

P.S: So, this is to all girls who  felt like me.Don't ever get lost.Find yourself and regain your radiance.

Absolutely Mine,
Harika.



No comments:

Post a Comment