Saturday, February 26, 2011

Awesome!!!

These days I have been to places on academic works...
Eventhough I am new to this living outside the home in wierd hostels,with wierd mates,with wierd time tables to move on...I found all this absolutely "awesome"(the word I like the most and use it carefully).
Every day,every hour,every minute made me as strong as I would be...by getting me to find the strengths of life!
I think its the people over there who brought all this change.They are really awesome.Their behaviour,lifestyle,attitude...really amazing.Not that I completly like them in all respects...but I liked their attitude!The only thing which can change everything!!!

P.S:In middle of all these thoughts also I have manged to be me:(But I aspire to be one of them while holding my virtue:)


I love this pic!

1 comment: