Saturday, July 6, 2013

Creative Clarity!

It was many days since I made a post.My favorite past time was long forgotten and left over.The only reason which held me back is the lack of clarity, as I am mired in a pool of ideas,thoughts and emotions.

Being an emotional person inherently,I always strive for betterment-to win over myself,my inabilities,my feelings. In that process I go too personal-not able to share anything with anyone on this earth.But my mom is the only exception.She is there with me at all thresholds of my life.She always tries to be a better mould for me.She is my everything.

"With Great Confusion comes Great Clarity."

In my Life's whirlwind of challenges & the need to evolve,knocking at my doorstep....
It's Me signing off,back to my endless endeavor for betterment.

No comments:

Post a Comment